> Cardamom Chai Baked Oats with Raspberries, White Chocolate, and Pistachio
Aromatic Cardamom Chai Baked Oats with Raspberries, White Chocolate and Pistachio!
These cardamom chai baked oats are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few ingredients!
- 250ml Tuk Tuk Aromatic Cardamom Chai
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 banana
- 120g porridge/ rolled oats
- 25g white chocolate chips
- 50g raspberries
- 25g chopped pistachios
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
- Blend the oats with a pinch of salt in a blender for 2 minutes until they take on a flour consistency.
- Add the banana and Tuk Tuk Chai and blend until combined.
- Now stir in the baking powder.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips, half of the chopped pistachios, and raspberries.
- Grease 4 ramekins with cooking spray or butter
- Pour the mixture into the four ramekins.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the rest of your chopped pistachios on top and enjoy!
Chai it your way!