Cardamom Chai Kulfi
Rich, creamy Kulfi made with only 4 simple ingredients
- 180ml tuk-tuk cardamom chai
- 225 ml double cream
- 150ml condensed milk
- 3 tbsp. full-fat milk powder
- In one bowl combine tea, condensed milk and milk powder.
- In another bowl whip up the double cream using a whisk until it reaches a soft peak.
- Fold in tea mix into the whipped cream and mix again.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the kulfi mix.
- Pour the mix into the kulfi moulds.
- Cover it with the cling film.
- Leave it in the freezer overnight or at least 8 hours.
- When serve remove it from the mould, sprinkle some ground pistachio.
- Freezing time - 10 hours