Cardamom Chai Rice Pudding
A deliciously aromatic version of the rice pudding classic
- 100 g Pudding Rice
- 500 ml Whole Milk
- 250 ml Tuk Tuk Chai Aromatic Cardamom Chai
- 25 g White sugar
- 50 ml evaporated milk or cream
- slivered nuts
- rose petals
- Add the pudding rice, milk and sugar to a heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir.
- Bring to a rolling boil then reduce the heat.
- Keep stirring until the rice is cooked through and the rice pudding thickens.
- Add Tuk Tuk Chai.
- Optional - add evaporated milk or cream to make more creamy and cook for another minute.
- Serve warm or chilled.