A spicy twist to the traditional eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 Tuk Tuk Chai Flavoursome Masala Chai
- 1 shot of rum of bourbon (optional)
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Mix together the yolks with caster sugar in a bowl.
- Once this is complete, heat the chai in over a medium heat.
- Once hot, pour into the yolk mix slowly; whisking as together as you go.
- Pour into a large mug and add the alcohol if you fancy an extra kick!
- Whisk the egg whites til they come to hard peaks, and spoon on top of the hot eggnog for a frothy finish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.